Check out our fantabulous resources by clicking on the Resources tab above to view the featured resources, or by hovering over the Resources tab until the menu drops down.
- Athanatos Arts & Apologetics Festival
- Essay Contest, Sample Letter & Rubrics from 2018
- A new chapter is being formed in the Stevens Point, Wauwatosa, & Oshkosh triangle. If you’d like to help, feel free to contact Pr. Mark Meier of Emmaus LCMS, Poi Sippi at firstname.lastname@example.org. A revival of the former Sheboygan Area chapter is also happening. Contact Pr. Christopher Seifferlein at pastor@emmanueladell for further information. In the case that there is no response from them, feel free to e-mail email@example.com.
See http://www.nationallifechain.org in order to find the chain nearest to you.If your life chapter or lifeteam would like to start a ‘National Lifechain’, see http://www.nationallifechain.org to read the letter and see the manual & supportive helps, instructions for it, etc., and click in the upper left hand on the words “LifeChain.net” in order to get listed as contact person, time & place, a contact person’s contact information, and whatever other information you’d like to list.
- Promoting Partners
- A Place of Refuge
“Adoption & Counseling Resource” www.lcfswi.org
“LCFS Job Offer”Lutheran Counseling & Family Services of Wisconsin seeks a Part-time Psychotherapist/Counselor for its satellite location in the Wausau, WI area. Candidate must be licensed as a mental health worker at the Master’s level or above (LPC, LCSW, or LMFT). The ideal candidate would have the ability to evaluate, diagnose and offer treatment to individuals and families, to analyze and identify short and long-term goals in clients and provide professional, compassionate care and counsel. Position could grow into full-time status if candidate is willing to travel to multiple locations (Merrill, WI and Antigo, WI) and build up caseload. If you, or someone you know, might be interested in this flexible and rewarding position, please forward a resume and cover letter to Lisa Huebner at LCFSWI, 3800 N. Mayfair Road, Wauwatosa, WI 53222 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Lisa at 414-536-8333 for additional information.Lutheran Counseling and Family Services of Wisconsin is a nonprofit agency, licensed by the State of Wisconsin, serving the community for over 120 years which provides outpatient mental health services, alcohol and drug abuse counseling, family counseling, birth options education and adoption services. We provide essential, compassionate and high quality Christian based care for individuals and families in crisis.
- Bethesda Lutheran Communities | Volunteer Page | Facebook
- Legislation Station (The goal is simply to educate how life issues can be voted for. LFL or LFL of WI will not be liable for this information. Any amount of copies of this bookmarker can be made or distributed).
- Preachers & Politics: What Does the IRS Allow?
- If you can not go to your polling place to vote, make sure you get an absentee ballot to vote. See this link for getting a ballot or go to your local courthouse:
- Bible Science Guy | What Are Stem Cells? https://biblescienceguy.wordpress.com/2008/01/01/1-what-are-stem-cells
- ‘LFL advice on Planned Parenthood’ by LFL legal advisor
- Wisconsin Family Council